Live Large and Shop Small during the third annual Sidewalk Sale on Friday, August 12, and Saturday, August 13, in Downtown Fort Wayne.
Participating retail shops and restaurants will offer discounted specials and bring their products to the sidewalks of Downtown Fort Wayne. “Shop to Win” by scanning the QR code at participating locations to enter for a chance to win a Downtown package valued at over $400!
This lively, outdoor experience provides a unique opportunity to meet your local business owners and give back to your community, all in a way that is entertaining for the whole family.
Downtown Fort Wayne entertainment, Friday, August 12:
- Angie Marquardt: 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., The Porch Off Calhoun
- The Mad Scatter: 3:00 – 5:00 p.m., PNC Plaza
- L&J Duo: 6 – 8 pm, The Landing (part of the Downtown Live! summer concert series)
Downtown Fort Wayne entertainment, Saturday, August 13:
- Flow Down Hula Hoopers: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., ACPL Plaza
- Interactive Games: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., ACPL Plaza
- Special Guest & Princess Appearances: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., ACPL Plaza
- Pavey & Company: 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., ACPL Plaza
- Ed Renz: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., PNC Plaza
- Boss Lady Dance Company: 1:30 – 2:00 p.m., ACPL Plaza; interactive demo
- Alyssa Enright: 2:30 – 4:30 p.m., PNC Plaza
- OG Band: 2:00 – 4:00 p.m., The Landing
Hops Harvester Fort Wayne will offer free wagon rides throughout Downtown Fort Wayne from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., strategically connecting shoppers and diners from one participating location to the next.
For more information and a list/map of participating shops and restaurants, please go to DTFWSidewalkSale.com and follow us on social media @DowntownFortWayne.
Sidewalk Sale is presented by Downtown Fort Wayne and proudly sponsored by 97.3 WMEE, Fort Wayne Metals, Fort Wayne Newspapers, Hanning & Bean Enterprises, OUTFRONT Media, and WANE 15.