The Downtown Improvement District’s Mission Statement is: “Advancing Downtown Fort Wayne as the vibrant, urban core of northeast Indiana.”
Who We Are: The Downtown Improvement District (DID) is an Economic Improvement District established under Indiana State Statute. Our services improve the business climate of the district and allow owners of non-residential real property to more easily assess their own economic potential. The DID is governed by the Board of Directors and partners with the City of Fort Wayne and a wide-variety of public, not-for-profit, and private sector organizations to make downtown Fort Wayne a more attractive place in which to live, work, create, and do business.
View our Sponsorship Brochure.
Benefits of Sponsorship: By sponsoring DID events, your organization can expect to:
1. Increase the awareness of your product or brand;
2. Shape or reinforce public perception of your brand attributes;
3. Align your organization with a particular lifestyle (i.e. family events);
4. Differentiate your products or services from your competitors; and,
5. Publicly display your commitment to your community.