For the fun and safety of everyone, the following protocols will be in place at this year’s Lunch on the Square:
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized after each use.
- Tables will be set up according to social distancing recommendations.
- Social distancing of 6 feet will be strongly encouraged while in any queue.
- Face coverings are recommended, but will only be required to enter restroom areas. (in the Auer Center)
- Hand sanitizer will be made available in multiple locations.
- You are asked not to attend if you have respiratory or flu-like symptoms (cold, cough, fever, muscle aches) or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Downtown Improvement District President Michael Galbraith said, “Lunch on the Square is such a great tradition Downtown and we’re pleased to be able to bring it back to Freimann Square. Outdoor events in the fresh air can help bring people together while maintaining recommended social distancing. We encourage everyone to get outside and enjoy all of the great food and live music. Smiling is great medicine – even if it’s hidden behind your mask!”
More information is coming soon regarding 2021 events. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.